Update 21st May 2016

Roll out News, Dates etc
Admin
Site Admin

Update 21st May 2016

Postby Admin » Sat May 21, 2016 5:03 pm

The contractors are in the village again laying the tubing ready for the fibre to be blown through. I asked them did they have much work left in the village until activation. They informed me that they still have the laying the hollow cable to be done, which is the thick black and yellow cable then they blow the fibre calbe through this to the posts and individual houses.

Before that though the CAB has to be upgraded or a new one placed next to it and then the final ground works from the CAB to the first post opposite to connect the cable.

What they did say is that the first houses could find themselves activated whilst they continue the work in the village, which means the first houses as they pointed out would be the ones in Ffordd Walwen, which are closest to the Cabinet.....fingers crossed because I am one of them!

Jobe

Re: Update 21st May 2016

Postby Jobe » Sun May 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Admin,

Here's hoping it is not too long away that you will be making us all green with envy!

Please post from first contact to choosing ISP, Installation ans then your first speedtest :-)

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Update 21st May 2016

Postby Admin » Mon May 23, 2016 6:34 pm

I will via streetstats and on the fourm :) likewise if you get it before me do the same

Return to “Current Installation News”