The capacity at the exchange was fully, in fact, over subscribed. Apparently BT under provide the capacity as a matter of course and as directed by WAG. So they put the infrastructure in, but not the capacity to provide service to all locations. We had an order in place, but BT cancelled it down after months of false promises and going nowhere. I put in a complaint to the CEO, Gavin Patterson, who rather impressively responded directly to me and put the issue to BT High Level Complaints Team, giving my access to Openreach's Chief Engineer. Following this, within 3 weeks new capacity was introduced into the exchange and has now been fed into the village. We finally got connected this week and all is working well. There should now be significantly more capacity coming available imminently.